What Our Guests are Saying
Guests love our private cottages, great breakfast and courteous service and luxury bedding!
Return guests are telling us that the Rock Cottage Gardens is better than ever, including those that have been coming here for 20 years! That's the best compliment we could ever receive. We sincerely thank all of our guests that took precious time to give their feedback on their stays at the Rock Cottage Gardens. Thank you helping us earn a top ranking in the Eureka Springs Bed & Breakfast B&B community as rated by Trip Advisor and Talk of the Town. We are so pleased with the positive feedback and commit to continuing to improve and maintain high quality standards! You'll find many of our Trip Advisor reviews below, we encourage you to go to TripAdvisor.com for the most current reviews and rankings for Eureka Springs.
Value at RCG means luxury ammenities, attention to detail and conveniences you won't get a mainstream hotel:
- Private, elegantly appointed cottages with private entrances, no shared walls with other guests
- Large 2 person jacuzzis, extra towels, bath salts, luxury quality spa robes, glycerin soaps, shampoo, conditioner & lotions
- High quality bedding - 600 to 1000 thread count Egyptian sheets, extra pillows, blankets and throws
- Off street parking; close to your cottage; lighted and level parking lot
- Plentiful full 3 course gourmet breakfast made fresh daily, plated to your dietary specifications
- In room gourmet coffee and tea service; complimentary sodas and waters in your mini frig
- Attention to detail in interior decor, convenience and comfort beyond typical lodging
- Fresh baked pastries from our inhouse bakery, nothing from the grocery store
- Common area available for traveling friends for watching movies or sports games; inhouse selection of over 100 DVD's
- Early and late check in for your traveling convenience
- Private and group patio seating areas in our gardens
- On site Wedding Chapel for any events - weddings, anniversaries, birthday celebrations...
Go to Tripadvisor.com, google Rock Cottage Gardens in Eureka Springs and see all of our reviews since we opened our doors!