We have basic policies to help us make everyone's stay enjoyable and safe. A Waiver to COVID-19 Liability is required for any stay at this facility
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please email or call for clarification. email@example.com
*All guests are agreeing to the COVID Waiver terms for a guest stay at the Rock Cottages. We are compliant with and meeting all sanitizing and disinfecting hospitality standards as required by the State of Arkansas mandates.
* The Rock Cottages are not responsible for anyone having contracted COVID before or during their stay in Eureka Springs. The Guest accepts and acknowledges the Waiver of Liability of the Rock Cottage Gardens and is indemnified for any harm or liability to any guests and or the family members of guests that choose to stay at our facility.
* Guests can have the assurance that all cottages have been thoroughly disinfected and sanitized with a minimum 24 hours between guest stays, there will be no back to back guest stays. There will be no entry by the Rock Cottage staff during a guest stay unless there is an emergency. Guests will be provided with adequate linens for the duration of their stay, replacement linens will be picked up outside the cottages during the COVID social distancing and disinfecting requirements of operation.
* For the survivability of our business, we cannot be responsible for how or when a guest or tourist may have been exposed to COVID, either before or during their visit to Eureka Springs.
*Reservations made through our website must be cancelled by phone within 72 hours of check in to avoid any cancellation charges. Call us to postpone or reschedule your stay with no advance charging to your credit card. NO SHOWS will be charged the full amount for the first night.
*Reservations for Wedding Packages, must be cancelled within 2 weeks prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges and loss of deposit
*Reservations made through third party booking agencies such as Booking.com, TripAdvisor, BedandBreakfast.com, Expedia, etc must be cancelled through that 3rd party booking agency or service. Breakfast, weddings, massages and other special services are not offered through 3rd parting booking services and are only available through reservations directly on our website
Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed in any cottage at any time. A minimum cleaning fee of $250 will be applied to guest credit card. Smoking is allowed outside in public areas only. This includes e-cigs. As a small property, we do not have the option of moving incoming guests to alternate rooms if there is a lingering odor of smoke.
Dogs only under 25 pounds
* During the COVID-19 Restriction period, we are temporarily suspending our dining room breakfast service and will provide a lite breakfast service in your cottages for those with a breakfast reservation. We have made temporary changes to our service to include disposable server ware and cup, as well as in the cottages, to minimize exposure to both our housekeeping staff and our guests.
Cottages will be stocked with disposable coffee service items for multiple day stays. Should you need any replacement items, please wear your face mask in the main house or call us to have items delivered to your cottage door.
Check in times are normally between 3 pm - 8 pm. Early check in is only available by prior notice from the innkeeper. Rooms will not be accessible before 3 pm unless you have been notified by the innkeeper. On the morning of arrival, you will receive a text message and an email with your unique door keypad door code, WiFi access and other information for your "no contact" check in process to meet recommended COVID guidelines in AR and in Eureka Springs. Please acknowledge receipt of this information so we know that you have received your check in and parking instructions.
Check out time is firmly at 11 am daily unless the innkeeper has authorized an extended check out. Unauthorized late check out will be charged at $100 per hour. We have a very tight schedule with new guests arriving and require a minimum amount of time to clean, sanitize and ready the room for our next guest.
***** COVID-19 Social Distancing Requirements are still in force in some Eureka Springs establishments. Please bring your face mask and hand sanitizer. Masks are not required on the Rock Cottage Gardens property. Thank you for your understanding, we're here to help make your stay safe and comfortable."
We want all of our guests to have a pleasant experience at our inn, everyone travels for different reasons. Most of our guests enjoy the privacy of their own bedroom cottage and the peaceful surroundings of our property and gardens. If this is your first stay in a B&B inn, it's a great way to meet new friends and learn about the area from our frequent travelers. Breakfast conversation is always fun and interesting.
Please always be mindful of the other guests on property with the following:
* Each cottage has a dedicated parking spot, please park as not to block another guest
* Please do not smoke in front of another guests cottage
* Please dress appropriately
* No open flames or candles - battery operated candles only please if you bring your own
* If you have been preauthorized to bring a small dog before arrival, please pick up your doggies deposits afterwards so everyone can enjoy the gardens and grounds. Any damage caused by a pet will be charged to your credit card.
* Eureka Springs has a 10 pm noise ordinance, please respect the rest and relaxation of other guests
* Any physical damages caused in the cottages will be charged appropriately for replacement or repair.
* Friends of guests not staying at the Rock Cottage Gardens are always allowed to visit and park on Eugenia St. The Courtyard parking is reserved for lodging guests only. No parties are allowed on property unless it is prearranged with the innkeeper.
* Questions are free, don't be afraid to ask!*
At Rock Cottage Gardens, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a safe and compliant experience in making reservations at Rock Cottage Gardens. We only collect information about you that considered necessary for achieving for appropriate communications up to and during your stay on our property. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Rock Cottage Gardens does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At Rock Cottage Gardens, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline. We disclose that we have external property cameras covering the outside grounds of our property for your safety
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Rock Cottage Gardens may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.