We have basic policies to help us make everyone's stay enjoyable and safe. A Waiver to COVID-19 Liability is required for any stay at this facility
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please email or call for clarification. firstname.lastname@example.org
*All guests are agreeing to the COVID Waiver terms for a guest stay at the Rock Cottages. We are compliant with and meeting all sanitizing and disinfecting hospitality standards as required by the State of Arkansas mandates.
* The Rock Cottages are not responsible for anyone having contracted COVID before or during their stay in Eureka Springs. The Guest accepts and acknowledges the Waiver of Liability of the Rock Cottage Gardens and is indemnified for any harm or liability to any guests and or the family members of guests that choose to stay at our facility.
* Guests can have the assurance that all cottages have been thoroughly disinfected and sanitized with a minimum 24 hours between guest stays, there will be no back to back guest stays. There will be no entry by the Rock Cottage staff during a guest stay unless there is an emergency. Guests will be provided with adequate linens for the duration of their stay, replacement linens will be picked up outside the cottages during the COVID social distancing and disinfecting requirements of operation.
* If any guest is unwilling to sign the COVID Liability Waiver, we will be happy to cancel your reservation without penalty. For the survivability of our business, we can be responsible for how or when a guest or tourist may have been exposed to COVID, either before or during their visit to Eureka Springs.
*Reservations made through our website must be cancelled by phone within 72 hours of check in to avoid any cancellation charges. Call us to postpone or reschedule your stay with no advance charging to your credit card. NO SHOWS will be charged the full amount for the first night.
*Reservations for Wedding Packages, must be cancelled within 2 weeks prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges and loss of deposit
*Reservations made through third party booking agencies such as Booking.com, TripAdvisor, BedandBreakfast.com, Expedia, etc must be cancelled through that 3rd party booking agency or service. Breakfast, weddings, massages and other special services are not offered through 3rd parting booking services and are only available through reservations directly on our website
Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed in any cottage at any time. A minimum cleaning fee of $250 will be applied to guest credit card. Smoking is allowed outside in public areas only. This includes e-cigs. As a small property, we do not have the option of moving incoming guests to alternate rooms if there is a lingering odor of smoke.
During the COVID Virus social distancing and disinfection requirement period, we will not be permitting pets during guest stays. Due to rules regarding "no contact" stays, more complicated disinfecting processes and no entrance into rooms during guests stays, we will unfortunately not be able to accommodate fur baby guests.
* During the COVID-19 Restriction period, we are temporarily suspending our dining room breakfast service and will be delivering breakfast service to the cottages for those with a breakfast reservation. Our cottage breakfast service is typically delivered to the cottages between 8:00 am and 10:00 am scheduled at check in arrival. We have made temporary changes to our service to include disposable server ware and cup, as well as in the cottages, to minimize exposure to both our housekeeping staff and our guests.
We love cooking and serving breakfast and cook something different everyday from scratch. We always try to accommodate or dietary requirements including gluten or dairy free, vegetarian or vegan and low sugar or salt diets. Please make us aware of any dietary restrictions prior to arrival so we can try to accommodate.
Cottages will be stocked with disposable coffee service items for multiple day stays. Should you need any replacement items, please wear your face mask in the main house or call us to have items delivered to your cottage door.
Dining Room Service Temporarily Suspended: Our full hot 3 course dining room breakfast service is offered between 8:30 - 9:00 AM each morning unless otherwise scheduled with the innkeeper. Seatings before 8 am or after 9:30 am requires advance arrangements due to schedule constraints of other guests, check out time, etc. By law, we can only keep prepared food held warm for a limited period of time before having to recook everything. If we cannot accommodate an early or late schedule, we offer a lower no breakfast rate so you can still enjoy the comfort and relaxation of a private bedroom cottage!
Check in times are normally between 3 pm - 8 pm. Early check in is only available by prior notice from the innkeeper and guests will be notified day of arrival if early check in is available. We are currently doing a "no contact" check in process to meet recommended COVID guidelines in AR and in Eureka Springs. You will receive an update on check in by text message or email on the day of arrival for early check in availability Late check in after 8 PM can be scheduled in advance and during COVID distancing time, you may bypass the office check in and proceed directly to your cottage where all information, keys and other stay information is available.
Check out time is firmly at 11 am daily unless the innkeeper has authorized an extended check out. Unauthorized late check out will be charged at $50 per hour. We have a very tight schedule with new guests arriving and require a minimum amount of time to clean, sanitize and ready the room for our next guest.
*** Late check in after 8 pm is arranged in advance with the innkeeper. If your travel schedule has changed for unexpected circumstances, call the innkeeper for instructions for late / self check in procedures.
***** COVID-19 Social Distancing Requirements are full in force according to the State of Arkansas Mandates. Please wear your face mask around other guests and if you need to enter the main house office. RCG staffers will be wearing masks and gloves for all interfaces with guests. Please bring your own mask and hand sanitizer. We will have hand sanitizer readily available for anyone entering the main house. Thank you for your understanding, we're here to help make your stay safe and comfortable."
We want all of our guests to have a pleasant experience at our inn, everyone travels for different reasons. Most of our guests enjoy the privacy of their own bedroom cottage and the peaceful surroundings of our property and gardens. If this is your first stay in a B&B inn, it's a great way to meet new friends and learn about the area from our frequent travelers. Breakfast conversation is always fun and interesting.
Please always be mindful of the other guests on property with the following:
* Each cottage has a dedicated parking spot, please park as not to block another guest
* Please do not smoke in front of another guests cottage
* Please dress appropriately
* No open flames or candles - battery operated candles only please if you bring your own
* If you have been authorized to bring a small dog, please pick up afterwards so everyone can enjoy the gardens and grounds. Any damage caused by a pet will be charged to your credit card.
* Eureka Springs has a 10 pm noise ordinance, please respect the rest and relaxation of other guests
* Any physical damages caused in the cottages will be charged appropriately for replacement or repair.
* Friends of guests not staying at the Rock Cottage Gardens are always allowed to visit and park on Eugenia St. Courtyard parking is for lodging guests only. No parties are allowed unless it is prearranged with the innkeeper via a wedding, anniversary or birthday package.
* Questions are free, don't be afraid to ask!*
At Rock Cottage Gardens, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Rock Cottage Gardens. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Rock Cottage Gardens does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At Rock Cottage Gardens, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Rock Cottage Gardens may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.